Original house plans and home designs by astute Bay of Plenty architectural designers
For a beautifully designed home, contact Penn Design. Our aim is to simplify the design and build process so that your new architecturally designed, well-built home is a pleasure to live in. From original house plans to approvals and completion, Penn Design can handle the entire process.
Make an enquiry with Penn Design today. We are architectural designers with one mission: to help you achieve the house you want. Let us help you build your own home and realise your personal vision.
Why choose Penn Design for your house floor plans and architectural design?
A good architectural designer can adapt your architect drawings to fit around challenging sites, listen deeply to your needs and wants, and express them in an original design perfectly tailored to you and your family.
Choosing to go with Penn Design from the beginning, rather than signing on with multiple building contractors, can help you avoid headaches … and potentially save you money.
Personalise your home design based on your needs and wishes
Do you long for a home that bridges the private, safe, interior world of home and the outside world? Does the natural environment inspire you to build your home in harmony with its particular aesthetic?
With Penn Design by your side, all your needs and wishes will be heard and your home will be a living example of everything you value. Our small architectural practice has been designing and overseeing house design projects in the Bay of Plenty region for many years. We cater to your needs, whatever they may be.
- Residential homes spanning multiple styles
- A home built to withstand rural areas and conditions
- Contemporary detail in a modern home
- A traditional home utilising classic cladding materials
- The casual elegance of a beachfront home
- Considered house plans for the restoration of a heritage home
- Existing home alterations and additions
- The economy, durability and functionality of a multi-unit apartment
- Compact yet stylish townhouses for carefree living
What does your dream home look like? Contact Penn Design to discuss your needs today.
What is the process for having house floor plans drawn up?
From architectural design and draughting to new house design and builds to concept plans, Penn Design bring a structured approach to your project and aim for total transparency from concept to completion. The process goes like this:
- Your appointment is confirmed
- An onsite brief is created
- Penn Design begin producing sketch plans for you
- There is ongoing communication of ideas, budget restraints and building requirements
- Penn Design begin finalising your plans
- And finally, your home design proceeds into documentation and pricing!
Building your home on a unique or tricky site?
Penn Design is one of the few architectural practices in the Bay of Plenty region that actively listens to what you have said you want, then observes your building site with a 360-degree perspective to understand how your house might sit on it. Discerning the best place to build your house can save you money while accomplishing your needs and wants.
Your foundations can be a large expense if your new home build is not located properly and economically. This one skill alone is what separates Penn Design from others in your region and the results can more than pay for your investment.
You need architectural designers focused on helping you through the complex process of home design. Make an enquiry to Penn Design – architectural designers looking out for your best interests. Get in touch.